Saturday 24 September 2011

'RevGeog'

I am involved in quite a few different projects at the moment, all with a geographical theme to them. In May/June time, I started filming for a new DVD I'm making for Norfolk Schools! It's called 'RevGeog' at the minute and will contain all the key information you need to know to pass your GCSE Geography Exam. The idea first came to me when I realised that school video resources were old and getting drastically out of date...nothing worse than faulty figures in an exam answer! I am in the middle of production at the minute, having stopped filming recently to focus my attention on other things. But I must start getting back into it. Next year, I'm planning to travel the country filming, but at the moment, I think I'll stick local!

No comments:

Post a Comment