Tuesday 17 July 2012

44 DAYS TO GO...FOLLOW ME EVERYWHERE I GO...

So, you've probably been wondering what had happened to me these last few months! Indeed, 'Geography with Dan' hasn't been updated for quite a while, but prepare...


Soon, in 44 days time in fact, I will be starting my Gap Year Scholarship to America. Travelling through Alaska, the Western Strip of USA and Canada, I will be investigating the melting of Permafrost, and also sight-seeing in some of the most famous cities of the world.

At present, I am really busy in getting things ready for this trip. I've purchased the boots already- they're great- and I'm currently typing on my brand spanking new laptop, which I shall be taking to the states with me to update this blog, (more on that in a sec!) I am yet to buy a camera and, probably most significantly, a pair of gloves and a jolly good ol' hat!

What's probably most exciting of all is the fact that throughout the 5 months, I will be updating this blog every night. So what can you expect from Geography With Dan from the 30th August 2012?

  • DAY TO DAY LIVE UPDATES OF MY LOCATION AND ACTIVITIES
  • INSPIRATIONAL PHOTOS AND COMMENTS
  • A WEEKLY VIDEO DIARY
You can literally follow me everywhere I go. And please do email on daniel.evans994@yahoo.co.uk .
Finally, why not make it easier to get to Geography with Dan? Make it one of your favourites!

1 comment:

  1. great to have you back where you belong....
    geography with dan i mean!

    pleased to hear all going well.

    best wishes
    ol codgers!

    ReplyDelete